Last reviewed and updated on March 25, 2020
At Greenfield Valley Fishing Resort, the well-being of our guests, our team, and the community is important to us. In these uncertain times, we want to let you know what we are doing to support our global fight against COVID-19.
Rest assured that we are closely following instructions from WHO. Here are the steps we are taking to make you feel comfortable and safe while you visit us:
1. Our Thai and English team members will always greet you with a Thai “wai”, no hand touching.🙏
2. Our team has been instructed to wash their hands frequently and avoid touching their faces.
3. Our team has watched videos on how to properly their wash hands. These videos are endorsed by WHO and Thai hospitals.
4. We have posted posters in our restrooms on how to properly wash hands (in English and Thai).
5. Upon arrival, we will kindly ask our guests to wash their hands and we provide hand sanitizer at our front desk. Please feel free to use it.
6. Our restaurant and cleaning team will now wear masks and gloves to ensure clean food preparation, and protect themselves against any surface germs while cleaning.😷
7. Our cleaning team is disinfecting our common areas, such as the restaurant and outdoor seating areas, more frequently.
8. Our cleaning team will continue to disinfect our bungalows after each guest checks out.
9. Our swims are located much more than 1 meter apart, however you can still sit with your own party/group. 🐟
10. Any Greenfield team member who is sick will stay home.
Greenfield will stay updated with WHO’s guidelines and continue to do our part in this global effort. On behalf of the entire Greenfield family, thank you for your trust and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you during your visit.
Greenfield Valley Fishing Resort